Guitar Amp Mods & Amplifier Modifications
We are happy to provide guitar amp mods to your equipment to your requirements, whether it is an upgraded Mosfet output stage for a Trace Elliot (shown left ) , modifying your Marshall amp to run EL34 Valves, or making your fender Hotrot Deville or Twin less sensitive on the gain / volume pot. Please contact us with your requirements and we can quote you for your job.
- Installation of Active Tube Sync Valve Bias*
- Fitting Bright Push Pull Switches to gain stages.
- Choke mods on Marshall Amps
- Plexi Cap mods
- Changes to Tube / Valve bias to run different Tubes / valves
- Making volume pots and gain pots less sensitive.
- Mods to Gain, EQ via switchable pots on most amplifiers ( Marshall, Fender, Vox… ).
- Replacement of Output stages ( up 480w RMS bass amp stages into 2ohms available )
- Fitting standby switches to Valve Amps
- Rewiring old equipment to be earthed properly to pass PAT tests.
- Wiring to 240v ( there are alot of amps wired to 220v for the euro market thus running the heaters , and plate voltage too high
- Fitting additional cooling to allow amps to run efficiently.
- Fitting Foot Switches for various operation.
- Fitting Phantom power to desks
- Speaker replacements and upgrades.