Guitar Amp Mods & Amplifier Modifications
We are happy to provide guitar amp mods to your equipment to your requirements, whether it is an upgraded Mosfet output stage for a Trace Elliot (shown left ) , modifying your Marshall amp to run EL34 Valves, or making your fender Hotrot Deville or Twin less sensitive on the gain / volume pot. Please contact us with your requirements and we can quote you for your job.
- Installation of Active Tube Sync Valve Bias*
- Fitting Bright Push Pull Switches to gain stages.
- Choke mods on Marshall Amps
- Plexi Cap mods
- Changes to Tube / Valve bias to run different Tubes / valves
- Making volume pots and gain pots less sensitive.
- Mods to Gain, EQ via switchable pots on most amplifiers ( Marshall, Fender, Vox… ).
- Replacement of Output stages ( up 480w RMS bass amp stages into 2ohms available )
- Fitting standby switches to Valve Amps
- Rewiring old equipment to be earthed properly to pass PAT tests.
- Wiring to 240v ( there are alot of amps wired to 220v for the euro market thus running the heaters , and plate voltage too high
- Fitting additional cooling to allow amps to run efficiently.
- Fitting Foot Switches for various operation.
- Fitting Phantom power to desks
- Speaker replacements and upgrades.
*TubeSync® is a new component that overcomes many of the problems associated with conventional tube amplification. It addresses these problems without changing the fundamental tube amplification process, hence the resulting sound output still exhibits that pure analogue magic. TubeSync can be easily integrated into any guitar tube amplifier. It can also be retrofitted or incorporated into the circuitry during the design stage.